Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 1 / Season 1, Episode 1

I watched my first episode of LOST ever this evening. I can't say that I'm entirely drawn in yet, but I am intrigued enough to continue watching. So a plane crashed on an island and there is some sort of crazy creature there. My guess is a T-Rex. The only characters I know by name are Jack (hottie doctor), Kate, and Charlie. It will take me a while to realize that Charlie is NOT a hobbit in this show. I have a feeling that his band's song "You All, Everybody" will be referenced many, many times.

As for my exercise, I worked out on the elliptical for 30 minutes and burned 435 calories. I was absolutely drenched with sweat. During the last 12 minutes of the episode, I used free weights and a resistance band then stretched.

I am feeling positive and I am excited to continue this journey!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I told you it got better. And it's only just begun. Anyway, I love you.